My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Martha Craft Sale - Sneak Peek

I'm just back from the Martha Stewart private craft sale and it was fantastic! Tomorrow, Martha will open the craft sale to the public for the first time ever! There were several talented crafters from the Martha family selling their holiday crafts. You can view the details about the event here. In the meantime, here is a sneak peek of the event!

I had a chance to meet with Kids Editorial Director & Designer for Martha Stewart Crafts Jodi Levine. She is a crafting guru and I've admired her work for quite some time.



Jodi was selling these adorable holiday felt bags and stocking stuffers at the craft sale. You'll be able to buy these on Jodi's etsy shop next week.





I loved these quilled paper snowflake ornaments by Kirsten Earl.



These magazine Christmas trees, made from old magazines, were seen on the Martha Show this week and were a huge hit at the craft sale. If you are feeling in the DIY mood, you can look here for instructions on how to make them.



I thought these cashmere sweater ornaments were really cute!



I loved these sweater tumblers, also! I would love to drink hot cocoa out of this cup!



How adorable are these felted bowls made by Baskets at Home ?



I will share a few other special vendors from the show on Monday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nicole hill gerulat said...

oh wow.. i SO wish i could be there for it.. trying to convince my sister to go for me.

Nicole
nicolehill.blogspot.com

lovey said...

I remember these magazine trees from my childhood. My mother had made some, and she also added wings, a styrofoam head and angel hair for the hair and made angels the same way.

Kathy said...

wow I wish I lived closer to attend, our craft fairs are awful lol the quilled paper snowflake is beautiful I have to learn how to make them. does anyone know whoe to make them or another place to buy them? I live in Newfoundland Canada so online is how I get most of my beautiful designer items and this is so beautiful.

Loulabelle Kent said...

I love the stockings! I may try to make my own like this but with initials on them :o)

kitten kitchen said...

The felt bags are delightful. I love working with that fabric as it gives such nice, clean lines, but still retains a cosiness.

Terri said...

Thank you for sharing..I can't wait to buy some of those adorable felt bags! Terri

Kate Price said...

I love those sweater tumblers - do you remember the vendor who was selling them?

Back to Top