My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Amazing Arrangements from Rountree Flowers

I've been speaking with Jessie Weidinger of Rountree Flowers about a special project we are working on. You may remember Jessie's amazing work from our Moroccan table with Sunday Suppers. Jessie pairs the beauty of classic, lush flowers with unexpected - but subtle - natural elements. Her arrangements are unique, alluring and inspiring. Check out Rountree's portfolio here. There are so many beautiful arrangements on her site so be prepared for loads of inspiration!
















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy
Your blog is amazing, love your creativity and talent. Thank you for being such an inspiration. I am following you on twitter.

Best regards,
Rowaida Flayhan

Tracy said...

Wow. Really gorgeous! I love that first winter-y one.

Unknown said...

Love, Love Jessie!

Unknown said...

ooo...beautiful...i especially love the first one

Joanna said...

The love the first arrangment. It reminds me of a classy and elegant Christmas. Just beautiful!

Angela Furlong said...

Wow, these flowers are amazingly beautiful... a lovely way to start the day!

Oh, My Darling said...

The deep purple, almost black flower arrangement is gorgeous, in an unexpected way.

Kate Kelleher said...

Wow all gorgeous. I esp love the first wintery one and the dark red purple one. They certainly know how to create.

lisa golightly said...

Loving that deep crimson & purple arrangement ... such gorgeousness !

xoxo,
Lisa

Term Papers said...

Yes I agree to you that Its very attractive arrangements.Well Jessie's wedding arrangements are unique, alluring and inspiring.I also want to decorate my wedding like Jessie's wedding.


Term papers

flower Philippine said...

Lovely flowers! Wish I can also arrange beautiful flowers like that. I want to learn how to arrange flowers cause it so interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!

-pia-

Back to Top