My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hanukkah Cookie Bags

With Hanukkah quickly approaching, we wanted to give you one more fun baking and crafting project. We created little cookie bags, which we made look like mini shoe dust bags, by simply sewing paper that we found from Kate's Paperie. With these cookie cutters, we baked off a basic sugar dough , and then decorated the cookies with royal icing from here. We then filled our little cookie bags with the Hanukkah cookies! We hope you enjoy!

Here are the mini cookie bags...


An inside peek of the cookies...


Here is a better picture of the Hanukkah cookies..


Photography by Allan Zepeda for Mel Barlow Photography.

4 comments:

Construindo Laços Boutique de Festas said...

Congratulations!!!
I love your blog ... His ideas are formidable ... I am a frequent visitor and I can not go a day without visiting them. I am Brazilian and would love to visit one day our country in contemplating with all their creativity. Cheers

Wedding Planner Israel said...

Love it! brilliant!

FEDERICA said...

These look delicious and very pretty!

Come visit me, there's a lovely Christmas Giveaway for all my readers!
Greetings from Italy,
Federica.
xoxo

Alyssa said...

How adorable! I love your simple but amazing details!

Back to Top