My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Desserts from Cannelle et Vanille

I'm loving the chestnut holiday desserts that Aran of Cannelle et Vanille
is baking in her kitchen for the holidays. Aran and I quickly bonded when we worked on this event together. She is a gifted baker, amazing photographer and stylist, and she happens to be as sweet as sugar. Lucky me, I am in Aran's area for the holidays and I get to see her again during the holiday break. Here are some of the fabulous treats that she created to give to her lucky friends for the holidays...

Chestnut macarons


Chestnut flan with double chocolate crystallized ginger biscotti


Another picture of her amazing biscotti


Pictures of Aran's food prep and the finished biscotti gift package

3 comments:

Joanna said...

The ginger biscotti looks terrific!

Great Sales Today said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all blogger.

Regard,
Great Sales Today
'Management Team'

Cam said...

I do not have one single friend or relative that bakes like that. Boo hoo:). Eat some for me please

Back to Top