My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Shopping with Time Out NY Magazine



I recently went on a holiday shopping tour with Time Out New York Magazine to show their readers some great purchases for holiday entertaining. We visited some of my FAVORITE stores in New York and found some great pieces for the holidays. View the article here to see some of the shops I love and be sure to click on the slideshow to see all of the great items that we found. You can also pick up a copy of Time Out New York at your local newsstand to see the full article. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Truly Smitten said...

I miss this magazine!

daniel john said...

Thanks for share this information, i just know about that,and will get advantage from this,Thanks for share this.

College Research Papers

Back to Top