My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Desert-Bound Bachelorette Party









Okay, if you are a regular on the blog scene, I am sure that you have seen this innovative desert-bound bachelorette party styled for Utterly Engaged by my fellow blogger, tweeter and friend Paige Appel of Bash Eco Events and her frequent collaborator Kelly of Yes, Please (who I just discovered!) But since some of you may not surf the net frequently, I couldn't let you miss the opportunity to see this. Besides, those who have seen it will NOT mind seeing it again! Invitation gurus Wiley Valentine contributed to this project as well. Seriously, these ladies rocked this shoot! Like many others, this makes me want to have a bachelorette party all over again. Awesome job, ladies! By the way, I met Paige at the Mindy Weiss event in LA and she is equally as sweet as she is talented!

I'll be back tomorrow with a real-time behind the scenes sneak peek into our shoot with Better Homes and Gardens and the set-up for the O Magazine holiday party. See you then!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing their work.

Lucia @ UtterlyEngaged.com said...

Amy! It's great to see our bachelorette party here on your blog. We are so honored. Paige & Kelly are extremely talented and we're so happy that their getting all the love the deserve. They are definitely to look out for 2010!

Hopefully we can collaborate as well. We would love to do feature on Amy Atlas and on a special dessert table just for our readers. That would be wonderful!

Alli Webb said...

These girls did an amazing job! Love it.

Alli Webb said...

These girls did an amazing job. Love it!

the WV Girls said...

Thanks Amy!! I had so much fun working with these fabulously talented ladies! xoxo

Sam said...

I'm in love with this!

Back to Top