My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pink and Yellow Diamond Dessert Table
















A few weeks ago, I posted about a pink project that we were working on at Amy Atlas Events. We were lucky enough to have the uber-talented Mel Barlow capture some of the details! Wedding blog guru Abby of Style Me Pretty featured the table on her blog this morning.

The design of the dessert table was a geometric diamond motif, and was largely inspired by a rug pattern. I always say that you can take your inspiration from anywhere! We thought that bold colors like bright pink and yellow would complement the pattern.

For desserts, we created mini cherry ice cream cupcakes with EDIBLE pink chocolate cupcake wrappers, which you may have seen us making here. These completely edible mini cupcakes are ideal for parties since guests can eat the whole cupcake without having to worry about throwing away a wrapper. I will share this recipe with you soon. We also made a diamond-shaped stained-glass cookie garland - - we're slightly infatuated with stained-glass cookies at the moment! The light shone through and illuminated the cookie garland, which was nothing short of awesome! We also made a fondant cake with the diamond pattern, raspberry-lemon panna cotta, and cake-filled truffles covered with pink and yellow sprinkles. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

20 comments:

jessica lynn said...

i am drooling right now!!! everything looks too pretty to eat!!!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Good morning, sunshine! Absolutely gorgeous!

Chris said...

I just saw this over at Stylemepretty and had to come to the source to rave about its magnificence--truly amazing.

Caryl said...

Absolutely amazing!! You really are an inspiration. Love the colors - it just looks so happy. :)

Caryl said...

Absolutely stunning. I love the colors - so happy. You really are an inspiration! :)

Jeanee said...

OMG! I doesn't even look real. It looks like a computer generated sketch! Wonderful work (as always).

Olivia said...

YUUM! Don't forget to share the recipe...they almost look too good to eat...ALMOST.

Anonymous said...

Amy Atlas events-:

Picasso of dessert table decor
Perfectionist
Beyond imagination aesthetic
Out of this world
Very very talented
crazy creative

I am just so enamored by creative people you know why because I see so much power in them (the power to create something) and you are definitely one of the gifted few..
Those words above are some of the first thoughts that come to my mind when I see your work. I am so happy that god created people like you...

Poorva

Lovely Scribbles said...

Stunning, simply stunning! I would love to taste any treat that looked that good! Yum!

Jennifer said...

What incredible colors! I am loving this. Thanks for your inspiration.

Ash said...

Just lovely!! What great colours!

Sharnel said...

Amy,
This is perfection. I love the colours and layout... everything!
I love your work.
Sharnel

Unknown said...

Another amazing display of such lovely goodies!!

Karen Wise said...

Wow, ice cream cupcakes? So pretty! I can't wait to experience one of your tables one day!!

thoughtful day said...

Amy - This table so beautiful! I love that you were inspired from a rug. You are so very inspiring, can't wait to see more!

Sandi said...

cookie garland is amazing! and i love the idea of edible cupcake wrappers. I hate not knowing what to do w/ a wrapper at a party. Genius!

The Memory Journalists said...

This dessert table is sooo gorgeous....and I am so hungry! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

suuuuuuper cute!!!

iDO Wedding said...

love all the pink

Coco Cake Land said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! incredible as usual! great colour palette and the treats look fabulous!

Back to Top