My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Behind the Scenes for Goth Party - Sketch of Goth Display





We're getting ready at Amy Atlas Events for a goth-inspired display for a sweet 16 tomorrow. We're channeling Ed Hardy for this party, which will include a super cool cupcake display made in all black, white and gold. Attached are sketches of some of the details for the cupcake display. The display will include a giant fondant goblet, goth tiara cupcakes, and bleeding hearts cupcakes. These kids are going to have a bloody good time! I'll try to capture some good pictures to share with you next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Please, please keep posting your sketches - I love learning about the process behind your work and seeing your vision turn into reality.

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

This is such a fun party theme. I recently had a Girls Goth Night Out party (more with a Halloween flair) and everybody loved it! I loved creating the decorations and my guest came in such great outfits!. I look forward to seeing your party pictures. Great teen theme!

http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/2009/10/girls-gothic-night-out-gothtail-party.html

Paige Appel said...

Can't wait to see how this turns out. When o when will you come back to LA and we can really play? xoxo

the shoppe owner said...

This looks so awesome! I can hardly wait to see the actual table!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see the end result. I love seeing your creative process here. AMAZING!!!

Back to Top