My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eat Cake Be Merry



I'm always looking for new, creative vendors to work with. So when Liz of Eat Cake Be Merry emailed me about her new bakery with jaw-dropping pictures of her beautiful confections, I was very excited. Liz's modern aesthetic is exactly the kind of look that I like incorporated into one of my displays. She uses color beautifully and doesn't overdo it on the design of the cake. I'm loving her style! Check out her whole site here.

9 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Can't wait to see you two work together! Her work is amazing!! So clean, so intricate - wow!

h.Lo said...

These are incredible! Thanks for sharing. =)

well.kiss.my.frosting@gmail.com said...

Her cakes are just amazing, and very original. I could definately see these on one of your gorgeous tables.

Jennifer Lee said...

These cakes are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

How can you not be merry while eating cake?!! Love the pics.

Renata Barillari said...

Beautful!

decadent cookie said...

thanks for sharing this link, the cakes are absolutely gorgeous!! your work is always so fresh and amazing if you lived in Toronto, I would love the opportunity to work with you!

Moore Minutes said...

I am with you...I LOVE finding exciting new inspiration. I just looked at her site and WOW, just WOW. Absolutely a work of art.

I just found your blog too and am SO enjoying it!

I just posted about a SECRET AGENT spy party and would love for you to check it out if possible! Thank you.

http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/11/secret-agent-spy-party.html

Lisa

Coco Cake Land said...

so much cuteness in one collage of cakes... holy goodness. amazing!!

Back to Top