My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Goth Party!

This past weekend, I put together a goth dessert display for a sweet 16. Planned by Sara Csillag of Little Star Events, the lucky sweet 16 gal had a decked-out goth-style event at the very trendy Tenjune nightclub.

This kind of a display was a little different than the dessert tables that I typically put together. Rather than creating a cupcake tree, we decided to have a dramatic cupcake display created with a goth vibe. Jill Adams of The Cake Studio created amazing goth cupcakes and some special fondant sugar pieces for the display. Below are some shots of the party girl and details of the table! I love how her dress works with the table!

Photography by Dorothy Hong and Amy Atlas.














8 comments:

well.kiss.my.frosting@gmail.com said...

Wow! You out did yourself again. What a lucky young lady. I remember my "sweet 16" consisted of my parents singing happy birthday to me while I ate an ice cream cone from Baskin Robbins, times sure have changed. haaaaa.. I especially love the "Forever Sweet" theme throughout.

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! that's was flippin' awsome

thatgirlblogs said...

my daughter would LOVE this. not showing her, LOL

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

I hope all of your efforts will be broadcast on MTV's Sweet Sixteen. Is that show still on? If so, this event appears to be very worthy of an episode!

Anonymous said...

Muy bonito .Me encanta tu trabajo

Ali Swaim said...

Incredible! I love the cupcake wings, and "forever sweet" wording. How creative!! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

you're such a genius! it's beautiful.

Allison said...

Fabulous Goth Party! Its Edgy, Fun, and not too dark.

Back to Top