My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baking for Election Day









In my earlier post today, I shared an election day cookie recipe that I was hoping to test out with my kids. Well, we had a chance to make them today and they were a hit. It has been a loooong Election Day at the Atlas household and this was a good activity while my kids were out of school. My kids were so excited when the cookies came out of the oven that we didn't even get to frost them before the cookies were in their mouths! Oh well! They learned a little about election day and had some yummy cookies. I hope you had a chance to try out the recipe, also!

7 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

can you please tell me where to find those cookie cutters?

Anonymous said...

Amy,
As a political science/fashion design major, who once worked for political campaigns (and still on occasion when I can!), who is now a magazine photo stylist with a side business of baking, I just don't know what to do with you girl! You're like my New York soul-mate counter part! I think it's so awesome that you're teaching your children the value of the democratic process and the value of voting. 3 cheers to Amy Atlas!

Unknown said...

adorable! how do you have time to be so fabulous AND be a mom, let alone bake cookies with the kiddos???

Talita said...

How lovely!! Your pics are amazing!

Jennifer Lee said...

Great theme, so patriotic :)
BTW - I love your designs and your blog. I'll be visiting often!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I love it that you let your littles sit on the counter while they help! They do the same thing in my house...although my mother-in-law would cringe! :) They'll only do it for so long, so I don't mind too much!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

How cute! I just stumbled on your blog today and have subscribed via Google Reader so I can continue to drool over your gorgeous displays and goodies. ;-)

Back to Top