My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm cooking and baking with my family today, but wanted to stop for a second and wish all my wonderful readers a very Happy Thanksgiving. My house is filled with laughter from lots of kids running around (the cousins are here entertaining my kids - whew!), and I am reminded how thankful I am. I am thankful for my family, great friends, health, and for all of you who support me. I wish you a wonderful and festive holiday!
xoxo

Photograph from our Thanksgiving Buffet by Allan Zepeda for Mel Barlow Photography.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hope your day was special and I'm sure it was wonderful to share it with family.
XO Nancy

Jackie said...

Thank YOU! You've been inspiring me for months, today was my 4th attempt at a dessert table for a party. It's more of an appetizer/dessert table (there were only 5 of us), but I've really started thinking more about presentation and details when hosting. And we've gotten lots of compliments from guests who feel we've really gone out of our way to make the experience great for them. So thanks for inspiring!! I even took up cake decorating. http://www.jackiereeve.com/?p=3785

Anthony Simister said...

Darling! I would love the recipe for the turkeys! Happy Thanksgiving

Back to Top