My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Pictures of our Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet

It seems like everyone enjoyed our Thanksgiving post so I'm including some more pictures! I hope this gives you some inspiration as you head into the kitchen for Thanksgiving!

Our cute pilgrim hats!


Corn-husk cookies


Burnt Butter Pumpkin Pound Cakes


Mini Mayflower Boats with Corn Candies


Chocolate Leaves


Acorn cookies, Pumpkin Figs, and Apple Cider with Cinnamon Sticks


Leaf Cookies


Leaf Crust on our Marshmallow Sweet Potato Pie


Caramel and Sugar-dipped Seckel Pears


More Mayflower Boats with Jelly Beans


More Pilgrim Cupcakes


Our Adorable Turkey Cookies - we love these guys!


Lots of Treats!


Apple Basket and Scarecrow Cookies


Another Pic of our Turkey Cookies

8 comments:

Madame Sucre said...

i definetly feel the warmth in every detail there is!

stewart and james said...

aaah! those pears! it's love!

-a

Jacinda said...

Everything is amazing! I love the corn-husk cookies!

We are hosting a little giveaway on our blog over the holiday weekend. It's a copy of "Cookie Craft: From Baking to Luster Dust, Designs and Techniques for Creative Cookie Occasions" by Valerie Peterson and Janice Fryer. I thought your baking-loving readers might be interested! Thanks! Jacinda from Prudent Baby.

Mandy said...

I love the pilgrim hats, so adorable

Sue said...

Especially love the pilgrim hats and turkeys!

Sweetly Sweet said...

I want to say thank you for all the inspiration on your Desert Buffets! Your blog has been a great source of inspiration for me! I just posted a Sweets Table I did for my daughter's birthday and I would love you to see it and tell me what you think! Thanks!

http://www.sweetlysweet.blogspot.com

Von said...

i love your turkey cookies! they looks cute. may i know where can i get the recipe to make it? i am thinking of making it for christmas. thanks.

cheers,
von

Coco Cake Land said...

incredible, gorgeous and FUN detail!! pilgrim hats are slaying me with cuteness, as are the little turkey cookies... congrats once again! :)

Back to Top