My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

School Inspired Baby Shower

Whitney Smith of Whitney Smith Photography and her friend Britney sent me some pictures of an amazing baby shower they created for their school teacher friend Emily (aka Mrs. Moulton). Whitney and Britney really did their homework when they planned this school-inspired party. The shower included lots of cute details including a chalkboard menu, lunch-sack sandwiches, cafeteria lunch trays, a composition guest book, milk and cookies, and pb&j bars. Whitney and Britney even arranged for Mrs. Moulton's students to write advice for the mom-to-be {such a cute idea!} Looks like these gals definitely passed the test for party planning with this fabulous shower! Thanks for sharing Whitney!

























14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a super cute shower idea!

Bird said...

Miss,

That is just darling! :)

Anonymous said...

great idea! cute cute cute...

Tasteritos said...

Great idea! And everything just looks adorable!

Niki said...

So Adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

Adorable theme! I love the letters hanging down!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Simply Events said...

I absolutely love this shower theme & decor! Brilliant!

OrangeRoom said...

I am in love with this. So darn clever!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Adorable!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

This is just darling!!! I think someone already said that, but it IS! ;)

Leslie said...

SO, so very cute! I'm a teacher so this will come in handy!

Annie - no fuss Fabulous said...

I love that the theme chosen was personalized to fit the mother-to-be! Cute and well done (as always!)

Helen Guzman said...

I can't keep off these adorable pics. Absolutely LOVE IT!

mandyface said...

This is awesome. I love it!

Back to Top