My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DIY Oscar Party

The Academy Awards are this Sunday and Kathleen of Twig and Thistle sent me an email with pictures of her fabulous diy Oscar Party printable collection. Twig and Thistle is a graphic design company based in Seattle that creates cute and clever packaging and paperie concepts. I love the Oscar ballot and the adorable popcorn bags. Looking to throw an Oscar Party and need some fun ideas before you roll out the red carpet for your guests? Head over to here and here. Thanks Kathleen for sharing!













5 comments:

Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

so pretty! i love twig and thistle!! she is full of great ideas. and this party looks amazing!

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Love the printed paper bags! "So hot right now"! :)

Rowaida said...

I love so talented and stylish!

Red Velvet Confections said...

These are all so very nice. Love the invite!

frangipani designs said...

Oh my goodness! so cool! I am doing a red and white theme for my sons 3rd birthday party this weekend and have got some great ideas. Thank you so much!
Will send through some pics if my setup is any good!!! Hopefully my photography skills will kick it! :)

Back to Top