My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Printable Party PDF



This morning I posted an amazing Alice in Wonderland party that In Good Company shared with us. As promised, here is there Alice in Wonderland printable party pdf so you can plan your own Alice in Wonderland party! A big thank you all the way to South Africa to the ladies at In Good Company for sharing this! Start planning your Alice in Wonderland party just in time for the movie release!

3 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Love the gorgeous flowers. So much color.

Homemade Heather said...

OMGosh! I am so happy to see your post! I'm planning a Mad Hatter Tea asap and these ideas are sure to help! TY!

Overlooking Mississippi said...

Thanks for sharing! The PDF is awesome..Your dessert tables were such an inspiration for my tea party; I've posted some on my blog..I can't wait to have another party inspired by these printables :)

Back to Top