My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Behind the Scenes at Amy Atlas Events

We're getting ready for a party at Amy Atlas Events. I'm just showing a tiny glimpse of the behind the scenes on this because I want to surprise my client with the details. Hopefully, I will get some good pictures to share with you next week! This will definitely be a fun party!


Rowaida said...

Great! Amy looking forward for the post. I am sure it will be beautiful and inspiring.
Bonne chance
Rowaida Flayhan

Chic Cookies said...

I love such glimpses into the world of super-creative people, can't wait to see more picture!

april said...

Ohhhh. Looks so cute. I'm glued to your blog looking for party ideas for my daughters first birthday. I know you'll inspire me to do something great.

Lila said...

Wow, that looks like some serious crafty work! Good luck!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Carla Cavellucci Landi said...

I LOOOVE behind the scenes! Do you usually order your graphic material from a 3rd part? Is your office open for visits? :D I'd love to watch the whole process in person... I just recommended your site to an event planner, crossing finger she picks you!

Back to Top