My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Luminarias



Looking for a cute way to set your house apart from others for Halloween? I saw these spook-tacular Halloween luminarias from Lumabase and thought these would be perfect for lighting up the entrance for visiting trick-or-treaters. These luminarias come in a few varieties such as a green witch, white ghost, orange pumpkins, and purple spiders. Check out the whole collection here. You can also find these at your local Target. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Cakewalk Baking said...

I love these! I wish that we actually got more than a couple trick or treaters. I posted lots of pictures from my son's birthday spooktacular with an inspired by you(but greatly lacking)dessert buffet. cakewalkbaking@blogspot.com

FILIGREE MOON said...

Such a beautiful blog ~ I'll be back to visit. Your website is fabulous as well!!! ~ Angela

Back to Top