My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Boo!"-tiful Cupcake Wrappers by Bella Cupcake Couture



When Carrie from Bella Cupcake Couture sent me her latest Halloween cupcake wrappers, I just knew I had to share these with you. Known for dressing up any plain 'ole cupcake, Bella Cupcake Couture makes fashionable wrappers so that the frosting is not the only star on this fave dessert. Their new boo-tiful cupcake wrappers are perfect for dressing up Halloween cupcakes. Check out Bella Cupcake Couture's great selection of cupcake wrappers here!

16 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Brunette said...

Indeed! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting another terrific find, Amy.

Pink Party Girl said...

Love it! I just HAD to share on my blog, "Pink Party Girl'!
thanks!
Cindi

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are scrumptuous looking, beautiful!

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

LOVE Bella Cupcake Couture-- Carrie is great!

Carrie owner of Bella Cupcake Couture said...

Thank you Amy for posting our Spook-tacular wrappers with Trophy Cupcakes inside on your site.

I've always been such a big fan of your creations.

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes are amazing...I think I'll give them a whirl for my kids' Halloween party. Love the cupcake holders too!

Truly Smitten said...

very very cute!

Anonymous said...

those are the most awesome wrappers I've ever seen!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Very cute! Great inspiration...

jennifershea said...

How exciting to see my cupcakes on Amy's blog! my shop is Trophy Cupcakes and we have three locations in the Seattle area. www.trophycupcakes.com

jennifershea said...

How exciting to see my cupcakes on Amy's blog! I have three shops in the Seattle area, visit us! www.trophycupcakes.com

Eva said...

WOW!!! They are Gorgeous. I love them!!!

The Favour Gallery said...

Your designs are stunning, just so pretty and gorgeous!

Vicki D. said...

Soooo gorgeous! Will you be doing a dessert bar theme with them soon? I'd love to see what you create.

Jodi said...

That is some serious style! I can't wait to have a girls night or find some reason to use them.

Back to Top