My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Martha Stewart Weddings 15th Anniversary

I was asked yesterday by Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings and Claudia Hanlin of The Wedding Library to put together a candy buffet for the Martha Stewart Weddings 15th Anniversary Party. The event will be at the Plaza in a couple of weeks and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. Pink and gold will likely play a role so we put together a pink and gold inspiration board to get the creative juices flowing. This inspiration board includes one of my favorite cakes from MS Weddings, created by the very talented Wendy Kromer. I'll keep you apprised of who we will be collaborating with on this very special event!



Candy gift box from Getty Images, Amaryllis cybister and ranunculus arrangement from Martha Stewart Weddings, Shoe from J Crew, Votive Candle holder from Luna Bazaar, Petit fours from Getty Images, Pink cake from Martha Stewart Weddings, Ring Bearer Pillow from Maihar Design, Ranunculus arrangement from Martha Stewart Weddings.

18 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are so excited & bursting with ideas. Good luck and I cannot wait to see pictures of the final results!

Kim Y. said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are so excited & bursting with ideas. Good luck and I cannot wait to see pictures of the final results!

Marian said...

Congrats to you! That's so exciting!

Amanda B. Young said...

Oooh pink and gold. That sounds lovely! So exciting! I can't wait to see what amazing design you come up with - you're so talented!

Lisa Ridgely said...

Congratulations, Amy! What an exciting event to have a part in. The board and colors are beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they translate to the table!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How very exciting!! HUGE congrats to you!! I'm sure your creations will be amazing!

Anna said...

Oh to be a part of something like that! I know that whatever you do will be stunning! Looking forward to pictures.

Lovely Scribbles said...

What lovely images! I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will be stunning as always!

Truly Smitten said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome and I cannot wait to see the photos of your creation!

Joanna said...

Congrats! That is too exciting.

grace @ the cinderella project said...

congratulations! You do amazing work - that's why Martha loves you!

tiina said...

Oh, that is great news! I'm so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see the results!

Robyn Iaea said...

You are perfect for this special occasion! !5 years of amazing work and creativity! Congratulations:)

strawberries and champagne said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the results I bet it is amazing... Pink and gold sounds like the ideal combination!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

congratulations amy! that's amazing. it will doubtless turn out beautifully. i can't wait to see the finished product.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, love the pink and gold inspiration.

Melesha said...

Pink and gold are beautiful colors and look great together.

A Lifestyle Thing said...

I can't wait to see more of your brilliance, Amy!

Back to Top