My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football Season Starts!

Since football season has officially begun, I thought I would share some pictures of a football cake and cupcakes that I had Jill Adams of the Cake Studio create for a football-themed party for one of my clients. This Giants duffle bag was 100% cake and included adorable sugar football baby cleats (the party was for a baby!) Not only was the cake the talk of the party, but it was also delicious! Jill is a master at creating sculptural cakes so be sure to check out her portfolio to see more of her fabulous designs. Don't forget to put Jill's info on speed dial as you start to plan your football parties!



5 comments:

faithy said...

OMG! The bag looks sooo real! I thought it was a real bag at first! Amazing!

Unique Event Design said...

So darn cute!!!

The Italian Dish said...

These are just too adorable!

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Marvellous !

Erikita said...

these are so cute!

Back to Top