My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Flower Pins by Linda and Harriet








I've been a fan of Linda and Harriet custom letterpress invitations for some time, but I recently discovered their charming flower pins and I adore them! Not only can you wear these flower pins should you be sporting a Carrie Bradshaw look, but you can also use them for wrapping gifts, creating garlands, embellishing cakes...the possibilities are really endless. I'll be ordering these soon for decorating a shower...the client loves flowers and these will add a fun touch to the decor.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I have just discovered Linda and Harriet myself and just LOVE their work! These are beautiful and as you said can be used in so many great ways!

Day Old News said...

Such a good idea for gift wrapping. I love it!

Barbara said...

Those are adorable! I can think of lots of ways to use them too.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

These are so cute! Great find! Thanks for sharing! I could use these in so many ways.

recruitment new Zealand said...

This project is so creative, beautiful and resourceful. I would be willing to learn how they made these adorable flower pins.

Condo Makati said...

Aw! That is lovely! I love the patterns prints the used. It’s beautiful.

Gifts to Pakistan said...

Really nice blog, very informative.Looking forward to more stuff

Back to Top