My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Baking and Sketching Away...

The kitchen is busy today at Amy Atlas Events. Our pastry chef intern, Najin, is whipping up some fluffy meringues and making other wonderful goodies in our kitchen. Our graphic designer intern, Sara, is sketching and creating unique signage elements for a fun project that we are working on. Here are some images of AAE at work!

Najin at work...







Sara at work...





We'll reveal the details of our project next week!

8 comments:

the Italian Dish said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to!

Pear Tree Events said...

The meringues and pistacios look yummy!

Flavia Ribeiro Andrada said...

Dear Amy,

I just can say you have a million of Brazilian fans, including myself!

I'm looking forwart to see the next post!

Kind regards,

Flavia Ribeiro Andrada

Jenny @ Weddingistas said...

We're anticipating something really great - but ya know, no pressure : )

Unknown said...

amy, working for you would be so cool.

csd said...

Amy, you rock. Your designs are amazing and inspiring. It makes me want to stick a fork in my computer screen.

Nick from CS Designworks

Absolutely Fabulous said...

your work is breathtaking!
what dedication and attention to detail...perfection.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that looks like some serious work going on. You gave so few clues as to what the project is - makes me that much more intrigued. Hmm.

And the pistachios look yum! I'm taking a course at the design school and I get home so late that my dinner has been a bag of pistachios one too many nights.

Gee, I wonder if I just invented a new diet. Ha.

Rebecca

Back to Top