My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Coordinate Your Bar!

One of the things I love doing is bringing the design of my dessert table to the bar. Often I take custom paper that I use for the dessert table and create custom bartender trays. I've been a fan of Dabney Lee's gorgeous lucite tray collection for some time now. I recently saw that Dabney has added ice buckets to her collection. You can view all of her lovely designs here. Not only are her products a lovely way to infuse design into the bar area, but they also make lovely wedding or housewarming gifts. Check out some of her patterns below. Her designs are so lovely that it is tempting to create a whole dessert bar from one of her patterns!














7 comments:

Katie girl said...

Is the top picture of customized clear mugs/cups? If so, I love the idea & i wonder where I could get my hand on some.

cute blog!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I am a big fan of Dabney Lee. I love the preppy style and colors of their products. And of course, the personalization! Fabulous.

Joanna said...

This is so neat!

Unknown said...

Great colours - very nice!

Allison said...

I love the dabney line of products. The patterns and colors are light-hearted and preppy.

Scoots said...

Scoots loves loves loves your blog...We just picked up Dabney Lee and received our first shipment this week. It is FABULOUS! We will be adding it to our website when it relaunches next month. YEAH for fun Preppy treats!!!!

milk tea + polkadots said...

Ooh I love all the patterns!

Back to Top