My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

July 4th Entertaining







The taste of sweet Long Island corn, the sound of my kids squealing with joy while running barefoot in the grass through the sprinkler, the smell of steaks on the grill, the sight of friends and family delving into homemade apple pie...these are just a few of the things that remind me of July 4th with my family. Whether it is a picnic, barbeque, baseball game, or carnival, I think we all love to entertain on our Independence Day.

Many designers sent over diy July 4th printable sets and I thought I would share a few with you so you can get ready for your July 4th entertaining. I am loving the chic July 4th printable set above from Anders Ruff. I adore the nautical vibe and the mix of the stripe, star, and dot patterns. You can find the package at Anders Ruff's Etsy Shop. Her package is 50% off until June 27th so hop over there now!

Some other cute July 4th designs are Tweedle Dee Designs July 4th printables and The Pink Orange for The Sweetest Occasion July 4th Set. Both of these downloadable sets are free on their sites so check them out!
xoxo

18 comments:

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Can't forget about Paper and Pigtails 4th of July Free Printable circles! :)

Unknown said...

very cute! I am looking forward to the 4th!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I wish we were celebrating the 4th of July in Europe.... :)these are superb!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
http://gypsy-photography.blogspot.com/

Cyd said...

Thanks for the love, Amy! I love all of your picks. Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

Amy,

Do you know where I could find some blue party horns?

I am working on a 'little boy blue' first birthday for my baby and need some horns.

have searched high and low any direction you can give?

Cassidy said...

for some reason i just love red white and blue together ! i adore the 4th . great dessert table ! especially love the cupcakes :}

have a great week !
http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

Rikke said...

Cute!!!:)
Dont forget our giveaway at Scadinavian Chic:)

Anders Ruff Custom Designs said...

Anders Ruff here - our listing "sold out" so here is a link to the new listing for the shown 4th of July Printable set!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50113361/printable-4th-of-july-party-package-diy

THANKs!
Maureen and Adria
AndersRuff.Etsy.com

vanessa@cardstore said...

So cute! With some BBQ and good friends this would make the perfect 4th of July party!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much for the Tweedle Dee Designs mention. Super excited to be a part of this lovely 4th of July post!

Brandi @ Tweedle Dee Designs

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

These are great Amy. I love the dark navy blue:-)

I just saw this after posting my free printable round-up list. I had your finds included too. Love them! Here are a lot more pretty 4th of July designs.

http://www.livinglocurto.com/2010/06/4th-of-july-free-printable-roundup/

Celeste said...

Call me unpatriotic, but red-white-blue is not my favorite color palette... until now! I love how this table is done!

tamy@prettie parties said...

The rich navy blue is fabulous
Great packaging ideas.....Love!

Sally said...

I am British but reeeally want to have a July 4th BBQ now!!

Might have to, with a US inspired menu :)

Leanne at Beale's Kitchen said...

I really like the theme of this and the colours you've used. The cupcakes look delicious and beautifully decorated :)

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for adding my goodies Amy!

Lindsay H. said...

these pics are superb and the color combo is totally perfect
i just love them XD

Anders Ruff Custom Designs said...

Hi Amy Atlas fans! Maureen from Anders Ruff here. Because of the success of the 4th of July Package (thanks!!), we decided to extend the 50% off!
The new listing is here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50649590/printable-4th-of-july-party-package-diy

Thanks!
Maureen
www.andersruff.etsy.com

Back to Top