My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?



One of my favorite cookie vendors, The Flour Pot , recently came out with an adorable cookie line to help brides ask their favorite friends to partake in their wedding party. Margie and Abbey Greenberg, the mother-daughter team and cookie masterminds behind Flour Pot, can create bridal cookies in a range of custom colors and themes. What a sweet way to ask your friend to be a part of your wedding! Check out their site here to view their wonderful confections.

Via Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings and the The Brides Guide Blog

10 comments:

thoughtful day said...

so cute!

angie + matt said...

ADORABLE!

SimaG Jewelry said...

B E A U T I F U L !

Crystal said...

How cute! What a fun way to ask your friends, and what a yummy way too.

Lara Harris said...

These are just adorable!

PuroLino.it said...

So beautiful Blog!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I just discovered your blog, although I've been impressed with your work for quite a while now. I'm still a student, but one day I hope to be an even organizer, here in Engalnd where I live (even though it rains here allll the time, and there are almost no good outdoor venues :). I just wanted to tell you how much you inspire me, and I admire each and ever one of your designs or tips, and I can only hope to be as good in this as you are. Thank you so much for your inspiration, you can visit my blog if you want or email me with any tips on starting I would be so grateful and honoured. F

Truly Smitten said...

these are soooo incredibly sweet!!! I LOVE your work

Pattern Patisserie said...

I love the little draped neckline, and the colours are delicious, very sweet!!

Ash said...

just too cute!!

Back to Top