My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Behind the Scenes at Amy Atlas Events

We've been really busy getting ready for some events next week, but I thought I would leave you with some behind the scene shots of us getting ready. Have a wonderful weekend!


becletico said...

Hello, I loved your blog, it's beautiful! I'm from Brazil, live in Rio de Janeiro.
I found your blog by chance, the branch of my blog is for clothes, more like I got a kiss, I thought it was about you and thought I'd share this honor.
Hope you like and publish to your blog!
I want you to know that you'll keep following!
Loved! Kisses, LĂș =)
** The address is located your virginity is
The stamp is "this blog is a dream"

Simply Colette said...

What a joy it would be to work for Amy Atlas! :)

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

Love those amazing colors! Good luck with your amazing events!

Holley V said...

Ditto, Colette!

Mandi Briggs said...

I agree Collette. I love planning events and it's an integral part of my job, but not like Amy Atlas events.

Back to Top