My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Art on Paper - Coasters and More

Kamal of Kamal - Art on Paper sent me an email about her fabulous letterpress designs and I am absolutely swooning over every image on her site. Kamal creates gorgeous, modern designs for coasters, invites, and wrapping paper. All of her products are printed on eco-friendly 100% cotton paper, post consumer craft envelopes, and chipboard. From peacock feathers (my favorite), to geometrics and botanicals, Kamal's designs are fresh and will leave you completely inspired to find a reason to throw a party. Here is a sampling of her work. I can't wait to see more from Kamal!


















9 comments:

Sandy said...

You've totally got me swooning over these as well Amy! I love the modern, fun, geometric designs. Letterpressing is NOT easy, so props to her!

dognbird said...

So beautiful, I am particularly fond of the mustard/brown design. Thank you for sharing these!

Courtney@Pizzazzerie said...

These are amazing! I love the designs and colors, thanks for sharing!

Kim @ Frostmeblog.blogspot.com said...

really beautiful! I am so loving letterpress right now!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Amy said...

These are lovely!

couture cooks said...

Ahh this is great! So beautiful!!

itswhatshewants said...

I love this! It would make such an adorable gift! I'm going to bookmark this for later use!

itswhatshewants.wordpress.com

postcards and pretties said...

those are pretty fantastic...love the colors

Girl Loves Color said...

These are just divine. So elegant. I couldn't pick just one!

Back to Top