My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Guest Dessert Table Feature

Today's guest dessert table feature is a kid's dessert table from Lindsey of Bella Grace Designs. Lindsey created an all pink party ala Pinkalicious for her daughter Alyssa's birthday, which Lindsey said was inspired by us. Lindsey used oversized balloons like we often use for a focal point for her table. The cake is really sweet and simple and the dessert table is the appropriate size for a kid's birthday party. I also love how Alyssa and her friends are all wearing pink. And how precious is the picture of Alyssa hugging her mom at the end of the party?

Okay, just a little tip from the Dessert Table Designer...I think it would be great if you put a contrasting linen under your dessert table linen so you can see another color peeking out under your pale pink linen. A linen in the brighter pink palette would be nice. That will tie in the brighter pink color that is in some of the candy to the rest of your table. Kind of like what we did here for the design for Grier Shield's birthday party. I think you did a great job Lindsey and it looks like Alyssa was a pink princess at her party!




















16 comments:

jamie@giggledustparties said...

Adorable dessert table! I am also loving the "tips" that you are providing!

Kori Clark Designs said...

Oh my, great job Lindsey! This party was so sweet!!

Truly Smitten said...

love the pink goodness! happy Friday!

the shoppe owner said...

gorgeous! great tip on the whole contrast thing. it definitely makes a difference!

jenni kaufusi said...

i love the pink party. oh y gosh so cute i might have to steal your ideas for my daughters 4th bday this summer.

Opie Dawn said...

What an adorable party! She did a great job!

A Blissful Nest said...

Lindsey- great job!! Very adorable.

Whimsical Cake Studio said...

I agree, I am loving the tips. Thanks! Any tips on how to create back drops?

Lulu said...

So cute ! In France we are not accustomed to putting as much balloon. But I adore the sky of balloon. I like much this environment :) (excuse my english)

Christina K said...

hello, i'm new so i hope you don't mind this long comment; i'm not really sure if there was an e-mail available to ask questions, but i recall reading that you taste everything prior to adding the desserts as a part of the process. how many things do you taste on a daily basis?

Genevieve Richer said...

Lindsey, what an amazing party! You're a Superchick for sure!

lisa golightly said...

Oh SO cute !!! Love how even the boys broke out the pink shirts ! For a fleeting moment, I wish I had another baby girl to do this ( oops, it it went away ) I will file this away and patiently wait for grandchildren ! xoxo

Lisa said...

Everything looks so perfectly pink! Fabulous!

Nina Designs + Parties said...

A very sweet party for a very sweet girl.

Holley V said...

So pretty! I love the flower hat!

Christy said...

Lindsey where did you get that adorable pink headband your daughter is wearing?

Back to Top