My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 21, 2010

County Fair Guest Dessert Table Feature

I'm loving this "county fair" take on a dessert table from Anneliese of Aesthetic Nest. Anneliese created this party for her daughter and niece's 4th birthday party. This party is very sweet for a kids party, but can also be elevated to an adult party as well. My fave details are the bandana quilt tablecloth, the adorable coordinated outfits, and the orange preserve jars made with fabric from here. Check out the diy for the bandana quilt tablecloth on Anneliese's blog. I also love how Anneliese played up the county fair bake-off idea with a selection of red velvet, lemon bundt, and buttermilk chocolate birthday cakes. I'll bet everyone in the county wanted a ticket to this party! Great job, Anneliese!

















21 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tablecloth and the little girls' outfits!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Urbanstems said...

I agree with Kim! Gorgeous outfits and fab dessert tables..

Sophie said...

This is SO pretty. I love how organized it is, and so cute! I want to have your job! :) The little girls' outfits are adorable too.

Me
http://goregeousmakeup.blogspot.com/

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I absolutely love the dessert tables!

citygirl - Stacey said...

so cute! I really like the gift bag. Simple yet so perfect for teh theme.

Lorraine said...

I love this dessert table - it is so simple and down to earth and great for kids!

Cindy said...

Wow, that's amazing. love the lolly jars! :)

x
cindy
http://cstandsforcake.blogspot.com

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Yum. Great presentation...love the bandana tablecloth idea and the way she has 'faded' out the scarves. The outfits are just to die for.

Unknown said...

love the simple beauty of this design!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

What a great party! I love the tablecloth and the outfits!!!

Jen Wasco said...

This is adorable! I have little boys but wouldn't it be okay to make it into a western cowboy theme!?!?

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jaime said...

Thanks for sharing this idea. I love the bandana table cloth!

Jaime @ www.creativeentertaining.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the idea! Those girls' outfits are precious! Where are them from?

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness, those outfits are so very cute. You did a great job on them.

berry lovely said...

I love those outfits, absolutely adorable!

Rad Runner said...

It's just to much... its just really to much, I love it all

Connie said...

WOW! What a great idea of sewing the bandanas together.

Vær våken said...

So cute! Especially the little girls outfit!! Thanks for sharing! I'm totally in love with your blog!

Kristin :)

Hello Lover... said...

Love that tablecloth!

Dawn (KitchenTravels) said...

I will echo everyone's sentiments about the bandana tablecloth and those adorable outfits. Beautiful job, Anneliese!

Amy, your professional creativity has really sparked some great homemade dessert tables - and I love that you are so generous in highlighting the events of people who have been inspired by you and your work. We're thinking of attempting a DIY dessert table for our twins' 5th birthday party this weekend... I'll let you know how it turns out! :)

Back to Top