My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ribbon, Ribbons!






I love using ribbon for well...everything! I use ribbon for simple accents such as trimming vessels, cake boards, apothecary jars, and custom display boxes. Sometimes I use ribbon to jazz up a tablecloth by creating a beautiful, custom border. I've even used ribbon to decorate the cake itself. So I'm always on the hunt for gorgeous and unique ribbon. A fave ribbon vendor of mine is Carta Inc. by Angela Ligouri. Her ribbon is made of 100% cotton and the texture is so lovely to look at and touch. Her italian-imported ribbon comes in tight weave and loose weave and 20 vibrant colors, and are a perfect product to accentuate your tablescape!

6 comments:

Jo-Ann Y said...

Hi Amy,

I am just wondering, did you use that particular kind of ribbon (in green) to cover your vase for your tree at the most recent Birthday party you did?

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

I've been looking for a great ribbon vendor-- thank you for sharing!

J. Kaden Art said...

Have you ever used eco cotton ribbon from Cream City? https://www.creamcityribbon.com/ I would love to know your opinion. Thank you!

Prost to the Host - Alysia said...

What great ribbon! The colors are so fresh and vibrant.

Paige Appel said...

these ribbons are divine. thanks for sharing! i'm ordering them now.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

These ribbons look super beautiful.

Back to Top