My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fancy Food Show Part 2: Colorful Confections











Here are some colorful confections that I saw at the Fancy Food Show this week. Luckily, I was able to sample everything and they were all delicious!
From top to bottom... Koppers Chocolate , Hammonds Candies , Norman Love Confections , Taffy Town , Bubbies Ice Cream









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The assortment and colours are fantastic. Looks like a great show to attend for new ideas.

And So I Whisper said...

I love the Fancy Food Show. Used to go when I had a restaurant in the highlands of Panama ten years ago. I especially liked the section of chocolates and sweets like in your photos. Great!!!

FEDERICA said...

Oh wow! The colours are fabulous!

Tropical Family Travel Editor said...

These colorful confections are inspiring. The Norman Love chocolates are not just gorgeous, but they are sinful to taste. Truly pieces of art! Have you seen his cupcakes or deserts? My toddler went bonkers over his new cupcakes and husband loved the deserts.

Back to Top