My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amy Atlas Events Biz Ladies Feature on Design*Sponge

Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge reached out to me last week and asked me to participate in a story for her weekly business advice column. The story focuses on how local NY businesses are affected by the recession. Design*Sponge just posted the article and you can view the feature here. I think the answers from all of the participants were very informative. What have you done to help your business grow during this tough economic climate?


Anonymous said...

adorable adorable adorable...if you ever need serving pieces...look me up

Tartelette said...

Wow! That was such a great read! Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was so happy to see a handful of my friends start their own businesses a few years ago and so sad to see that only two are still open. It seems that only recently Charleston (SC where I live) has just started to spring back thanks to a terrific community outreach between businesses, tourists and locals.
Better communication is definitely a positive point resulting from such difficult times.

Blush Paperie said...

Thanks for posting the link, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Great interviews.

Back to Top