My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.amyatlas.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amy Atlas Events Biz Ladies Feature on Design*Sponge



Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge reached out to me last week and asked me to participate in a story for her weekly business advice column. The story focuses on how local NY businesses are affected by the recession. Design*Sponge just posted the article and you can view the feature here. I think the answers from all of the participants were very informative. What have you done to help your business grow during this tough economic climate?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable adorable adorable...if you ever need serving pieces...look me up www.norafleming.com

Helene said...

Wow! That was such a great read! Thank you for sharing your experience.
I was so happy to see a handful of my friends start their own businesses a few years ago and so sad to see that only two are still open. It seems that only recently Charleston (SC where I live) has just started to spring back thanks to a terrific community outreach between businesses, tourists and locals.
Better communication is definitely a positive point resulting from such difficult times.

Blush Paperie said...

Thanks for posting the link, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Great interviews.

Back to Top